- Roasted parsnips and roasted pumpkin with mushroom cherry tomatoes with Kale and Spaghetti in a creamy garlic sauce.
- Sauté 3 cloves crushed garlic in a little olive oil then add sliced mushrooms about 2 cups of your choice sauté till browned add 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes and lightly cook.
- Add two teaspoons veg stock powder with a little powder.
- Still till dissolved, add your cooked spaghetti and al little spaghetti water, just to thicken sauce slightly, now add ½ cup of plant milk stirring till simmering.
- Add 2 cups of mixed kale and spinach. Mix thoroughly. Add shake of salt and pepper.
Now it’s ready to eat.