From food and fashion to beauty and lifestyle, here are five major events headlining the world of plant-based and vegan this week.
- India Sets Vegan Food Regulations: A first step for the country, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has put in place first-of-its-kind regulations for vegan food products. Vegan products have to display a plant-based logo as well as use packaging making their vegan nature evident.
- Alaska Airlines Introduces New Vegan Options: Titles “Soy Meets World,” Alaska Airlines has expanded its nutritional menu with this vegan salad developed in partnership with Evergreens, a West Coast-based company making gourmet and freshly chopped salads.
- Watermelon Seeds Are The New Cheese: Mumbai-based startup Katharos has debuted vegan cheddar and mozzarella blocks made with watermelon seeds. This is a first-of-its-kind product that can be melted and grated on pizza, sandwiches, burgers, fondue, and more.
- Food Tech Meets Plant-Based at SavorEat: In hopes of offsetting animal-based meat carbon emissions and introducing more sustainable alternatives, SavorEat has debuted the world’s first 3D-printed personalized plant-based pork and turkey burgers cooked by a robot chef.
- Texas To Welcome Japanese Vegan Restaurant: Opening its gates this August 4th, a new Japanese vegan restaurant focused on sushi is opening in the Central Austin area this year. Called Nori, the restaurant shall serve sushi rolls, both classic and exclusive.
Established in Vancouver, Canada, the Yoga Health Expo 2022 will be a one-day festival celebrating the joys of good well-being through a holistic approach to the Yogic way of life including Yoga, Veganism, and Vegetarianism in our lifestyle. The celebration shall welcome famous yoga teachers Vancouver, interactive yoga classes Vancouver and a platform for vegan products and vegan food Vancouver.
For more information on our upcoming International Yoga Festival & Health Expo, please visit: https://yogahealthexpo.com/
#Yogahealthexpo #Yogahealthexpo2022 #YogateacherVancouver #YogaclassesVancouver #VeganproductsVancouver #VeganfoodVancouver #adityatawatia #vegan #plantbased #fitness #veganfood #veganlife #veganfit #vegansofig #govegan #veganlifestyle #veganbodybuilding #veganathlete #veganpower #veganrecipes #veganism #veganlife #alaskaairlines